Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Very Slow processing, what happen?

Mrsean
Besucher

Very Slow processing, what happen?

I just gave up my xperia z5 to upgrade but im very disappointed. Once i open multiple apps, it starts to get slow even scrolling fb. What should I do? Use this only for call and text? 

Im thinking of changing brands now, ive been a fan of xperia from z1 now to xz but this time, i think they were focused the outside looks rather than the inside. 

53 ANTWORTEN 53
Motionguy
Besucher

And guess what this morning! , I missed a few important calls From My Client because the phone is ringing and I couldn't answer it because the phone is So Lagging and hang!!! And I've got to restart the phone! This is too disappointing for a flagship phone of yours! Please start rolling out the new update or you lose a loyal user!

Tags (1)
xznewbie
Vielschreiber

@DarkEyE wrote:

Someone tryed to deinstall and deactivate Facebook app? 

Had this once already and it helped. 😉 

I have done that, uninstalled all third part apps. Tried with the Sony garbage app " what's new". But won't work. I got the same issues. This 7.1.1 update taxes the RAM severely. 

Winay
Besucher

Something is wrong with your new  flagship sony!! Look at the screen shots! My phone is extremely laggy. And I don't even have many apps whatsoever! Never had this problem with my old Sony xperia z2 and z3! This phone is like a downgrade! Most of the apps are sony apps. Screenshot_20170712-064828.png

Screenshot_20170712-064846.png

Screenshot_20170712-065807.png

Makzein
Besucher

Anyone tried the new update came today or it's not related???? And anyone tried a factory reset???????? 

NSeregin
Besucher

Dear Sony corp. 

How can we (hundreds of users) get the answer from you? I mean the official one? Why doesn't  any service or customer service manager give us a short topic, something like "Dear Sony XZ users, you problem is under inspection, sorry for inconvenience"??! 

The thing is that if I  - you will response quickly! Can you act the same way but according our problem?? 

UGLYDOLL
Besucher

A fix has been identified, turn off the feed in Google Now and turn off Google Assistant until there is a fix. 

But also keep in mind updates do worse for Xperia devices than they do better, historically speaking. 

Winay
Besucher

Screenshot_20170716-022140.png

The xperia xz battery is just trash, it gets hot too! And I don't even do demanding tasks, I am on YouTube with brightness completely at the lowest settings! 

Alby81
Besucher

Unfortunately, I discovered this thread after I reset my phone and found the problem still persists.  I just emailed customer support. If anyone else has done the same, any reply?

Alby81
Besucher

the battery was amazing until a week ago

Alby81
Besucher

@mazkein - I did a reset using the Xperia companion software on my mac to do a software repair. Result = RAM is still rubbish.