Join now - be part of our community!

Very Slow processing, what happen?

Mrsean
Visitor

Very Slow processing, what happen?

I just gave up my xperia z5 to upgrade but im very disappointed. Once i open multiple apps, it starts to get slow even scrolling fb. What should I do? Use this only for call and text? 

Im thinking of changing brands now, ive been a fan of xperia from z1 now to xz but this time, i think they were focused the outside looks rather than the inside. 

53 REPLIES 53
CameronT
Champion

Hi @Mrsean, welcome to the community. l am sorry to hear about this.

I recommend you run a software repair using Xperia Companion on your Z5 as this can help resolve the issue you are facing. Make sure you run a backup first.

Nofal
Visitor

Hey guys my xperia xz is running very slow through scrolling, texting, phone logs, opening applications basically every thing but whe i restarts it works good for a while then starts to be slow again, any help pls

MRossi
Visitor

Yes. Same here. Really slow. Having trouble typing! 

Azooz1122
Visitor

After i updated my z5 p dual 

Phone is lagging with stamina mode

GJF
Visitor

The phone was working fine until the last recent update. 

After the update, even two simple apps opened at the same time are enough to make the phone slow to the point that is almost impossible to use. 80-95% of RAM use even with simple tasks. Painfully slow.

Looking in the internet it looks like it is a widespread problem. 

A great shame for a phone in this price range. My previous 5 phones were from Sony. I am afraid this may be the last one if they don`t fix this quick enough.

SirRites
Visitor

Hello, could you help me with the problem. after the inclusion of the device on the version Android 7.1.1 at once rises temperature and start terrible lags, device not even able to download the main screen, disappear all buttons !!

AudreyCB
Visitor

Same here, my XZ is very very slow. I am constantly resetting cache, it is very unacceptable for a phone like this....

Motionguy
Visitor

Yes!!! My xz too!!!!! It's lagging now even as I'm typing! No apps running on the background! Better do something about it Sony! I'm a Loyal user from z1! 

Reacome
Visitor

I have the same problems. I even thought because the case makes it hot, but these problems still occur after I remove the case. Everything was fine until the recent update came. Please fix it Sony.I don't want to change my phone again.