Join now - be part of our community!

The new Android 10 (52.1.A.0.532) fricked my Sony XZ3

Franzese
Visitor

The new Android 10 (52.1.A.0.532) fricked my Sony XZ3

So as the title says, the new update slowed down the performance of my XZ3 DRASTICALLY, in some moments it becomes even unusable with apps and System UI crashing. FOR EXAMPLE, i've succesfully reset the pass of this sony sony ac after more than 30mins!!!! In certain moments it is truly unbearable and makes me want to throw my phone throught the window which is conveniently near me. (Okay I am joking 😂, but you get the point). 

SO, I beg the developers of Sony, that have been doing such a good job so far, with the regular updates, and even this early Android 10! To fix the performance issues and send a new update asap!

Tags (1)
24 REPLIES 24
Yekollu
Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hugo96
Visitor

My phone to

kenblaji
Visitor

Same Issue, also the autofocus on pictures sometimes goes blurred as picking nothing at all, Fingerprint reader not working at times and unless you turn the screen on it wouldn't detect your finger, low microphone volume for third party apps such as WhatsApp, Bluetooth unstable  when playing music. Among others.

Baboska
Visitor

Same here,the screen goes black, the finger print sensor does not work, apps are closing down and the alarm clock also stopped working and that's the biggest problem. 

Pleeeeeease do something! 

Iwona86
Visitor

I also have thesame  problems with my phone. Sony please fix this because it makes me 🤪. 

AnaF
Visitor

Same here, a list of issues

WiFi randomly drops

Alarm clock will go off every minute even after dismissing (only a clear cache or restart ends this)

Apps suddenly stop working 

System UI error mesages

And yes I've restarted my phones several times and the above events still occur 

rian18
Visitor

Same here. Android 10 and XZ3 = full house of crap 

- Apps very slow 

- System very slow, home screen crashing sometimes when switching there from out of an app

- huge power consumption 

Fix it. I love Sony, but that's s=hit. 

Татиана
Visitor

Та же проблема, у меня на обоих телефонах(((

Разработчики верните всё обратно, невозможно работать. Связь никакая, глючит постоянно, на отпечаток отзывается с третьего раза, интернет виснет,ватсап вообще только звонит и ничего не показывает, это треш какой-то 

The same problem I have on both phones (((

Developers return everything back, it is impossible to work. There’s no connection, it’s buggy all the time, it responds to the fingerprint the third time, the Internet hangs, the WhatsApp just rings and shows nothing, it's some kind of trash

gt

Kane1
Visitor

Same here, experiencing all the problem mentioned here. Please fix.

Is it possible to rollback to android 9?