Join now - be part of our community!

Very Slow processing, what happen?

Mrsean
Visitor

Very Slow processing, what happen?

I just gave up my xperia z5 to upgrade but im very disappointed. Once i open multiple apps, it starts to get slow even scrolling fb. What should I do? Use this only for call and text? 

Im thinking of changing brands now, ive been a fan of xperia from z1 now to xz but this time, i think they were focused the outside looks rather than the inside. 

53 REPLIES 53
TheGambi
Visitor

Tried asking @sonyxperia on Twitter about this problem...

The result : "Do a software repair"

Yeah thanks a lot, it's not like everyone here haven't tried that already.

Not a single update after that, really bad support.

Janatan
Visitor

I am experiencing the same, I missed calls past week. I have to restart the phone every now and then. The battery won't last 4 hours SOT. Really frustrating, I have switched back to my  Xperia Z2

Tags (1)
Den6011
Visitor

Very slow and when I go to make a phone call it takes a good few seconds to get to the phone number sreen. I press phone number it then goes on to a blank screen for a further few seconds then back onto persons name and number I have to a further few seconds before it will ring the person. Any suggestions on how to improve my phone. 

BruSnow
Visitor

I'm having the same issue. I'm almost completing a year with this Phone and it's The worst from Sony I ever had. Ridiculously slow. I tried format factory for about three times in a year just to see if it would get better. It did for the first two or three months. Sony smartphones never again!