Join now - be part of our community!

Display problem

Dark-Orchid
Visitor

Display problem

Hi,

I've had my Xperia XZ2 for a few months and have been really pleased with its performance. However, yesterday, I noticed a very think black vertical line which extends from the top of the screen to the bottom. I removed my screen protector to see if there was a scratch (which there shouldn't be given its a screen protector) however there was no scratch on the screen. I have adjusted my display brightness to no avail. It's more noticeable on colour than white backgrounds. It is present on all apps. I haven't dropped or otherwise damaged the phone. I have contacted my phone provider who state that its outside the warranty and want to charge me £234 before they even know exactly what the problem is. I wondered if anyone had come across this issue (it's not  the horizontal white banding that some have discussed) as I'm a bit gutted because it has proved to be such a good piece of tech otherwise.

20 REPLIES 20
Frantz09
Visitor

Hey, thanks for reply, i've tried to charge grom pc output, still the same. IT appears even without electric power when i put cable to charger socket, i guess it's mechanical issue. Those lines appears along the size of charger socket