Join now - be part of our community!

Drivers for Sony Vaio VPCF23S1E Windows 10

superiorus
Explorer

Drivers for Sony Vaio VPCF23S1E Windows 10

Hello

I have a Sony Vaio (VPCF23S1E).

It come with Windows 7, I have updated to Windows 10, but got many problems after upgrade so I made a fresh install of Windows 10.

I see some thing are not working (FN + F1-F10, blueray, one usb, etc)

I think it is a drivers problem.

I have searched for Windows 10 drivers for this model, but I cant find it..

Any solution?

Thank you,

Sergiu B.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Spendwell

Have you checked the Sony support page for this Vaio model?

If you do check that, and then follow the links for Windows 10 information, you will arrive at a page saying:

"As announced previously, Sony does not currently plan to provide Windows 10 dedicated drivers for your VAIO computer."

If you wish to continue with Windows 10 I would suggest that you are doing so without support from Sony. (Join the Club.......)

If you go into Device Manager you will see a list of all drivers. Devices which are missing a driver will be marked with a ? mark. Tackle them one by one. My experience is that Windows 10 will often accept a driver designed for Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 so the driver support page for your Vaio should be your first port of call. Once you have a working driver Windows may (later) find a better or newer version of that driver.

What Vaio software have you installed? Although I am not a big fan of Vaio Update there is one advantage in installing it. It will offer to update itself to the latest version of Vaio Update and may then offer you some solutions.