Join now - be part of our community!

Docking station for VPCZ11C5E

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
capperdog
New

Docking station for VPCZ11C5E

Hi, apreciate if there is someone who knows the right or best docking station for the VPCZ11C5E.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi capperdog and welcome.

The correct docking station for the VPCZ11 Series Vaios is the VGP-PRZ10.

I am unsure if the VGP-PRZ1 also fits as it was designed for use with the older VGN-Z Series Vaios.

These are not great value for money as they don't add much (if any) functionality but they can be useful if you have a lot of gear attached to your Vaio on your desk.

The question is of availability - you may have to try e-Bay or get one from the USA.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi capperdog and welcome.

The correct docking station for the VPCZ11 Series Vaios is the VGP-PRZ10.

I am unsure if the VGP-PRZ1 also fits as it was designed for use with the older VGN-Z Series Vaios.

These are not great value for money as they don't add much (if any) functionality but they can be useful if you have a lot of gear attached to your Vaio on your desk.

The question is of availability - you may have to try e-Bay or get one from the USA.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
capperdog
New

Thanks Blencogo, much appreciated.  I'm looking at it as a better way of attaching a monitor as the laptop screen is stripped and also a bit small for an editing job i'm doing.  Love the laptop, wish it could go on for ever but age is getting to it with faults in screen, touchpad and now dvd writer. Regards.