Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-RT1SU - annoying buzzing

profile.country.en_GB.title
Londoner75
Visitor

VGC-RT1SU - annoying buzzing

Hi,

I have a VGC-RT1SU, which I've recently set up.

I have this really annoying issue, and I hope someone can help. If anything hangs, there is this really annoying buzz - it doesn't matter what I'm doing. For example, if I hit the back button in IE, or if I'm playing Hearts, for example. The hang might only be a second or less - I don't mean that they stop working. So like for example, if I'm playing Hearts, every now and again the card played by one of the automated users briefly hangs for a part of a second, and the buzz occurs. Sometimes it occurs just if I hit on a weblink, when the link loads.

It's now sometimes happening in place of the usual click sound you get when anything is processed, like an IE window opening etc. Sort of a buzz/ping sound.

It's happening more and more, and it's driving me insane! Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Londoner75

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Londoner75
Visitor

So, I've just updated my iTunes library - and tried to play something, and the buzzing was AWFUL. It occurred every few seconds. I tried on a few tracks - and it was the same on all of them. And each time the buzzing occurs, everything freezes momentarily eg I have the BBC News ticker, and that stops scrolling momentarily. I previously thought the buzzing occured when processes hung, but I'm now thinking that the buzzing is causing the hanging.

Someone please help - this is driving me crazy, and the pc is brand new

I'm so fed up of technological products which don't work properly! I have no luck with them! 😞

Message was edited by: Londoner75