Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cashback Scheme......should it really be so difficult?!!

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
m33ufo
New

Sony Cashback Scheme......should it really be so difficult?!!

Hoping for a little assistance.

I recently purchased a Sony A7 via Amazon - partially motivated by the Sony cashback offer. The day following receipt of the camera I registered for the Sony cashback (27th November). The following day I received an email communication advising that I hadn't in fact submitted an invoice (it was an advice note with no vat number), and that I had ten days to submit a valid invoice. The following day I contacted Amazon who supplied an invoice which I forwarded to Sony - happy days I though!

Having heard nothing from Sony I emailed them a couple of days later requesting confirmation of receipt but did not receive a reply. Being concious that my 10 day return period was upon us I emailed them again this morning and immediately received an "undeliverable" reply.

Some help / feedback would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
m33ufo
New

I noticed reference to an online status check on another thread so checked it out. There's an update advising that my proof of purchase has been accepted so fingers crossed all is in hand :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
m33ufo
New

I noticed reference to an online status check on another thread so checked it out. There's an update advising that my proof of purchase has been accepted so fingers crossed all is in hand :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi m33ufo,

Welcome to the community. That's good to know. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long now!

Best wishes, 

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
m33ufo
New

Thank you.

Fingers crossed :slight_smile: