Join now - be part of our community!

Sony XF75 - Strange Xbox One X issues that’s recently started happening that I can’t pinpoint.

profile.country.GB.title
JamesBuigues
Explorer

Sony XF75 - Strange Xbox One X issues that’s recently started happening that I can’t pinpoint.

I’ve had my Xbox and PS4 both connected for months, never had any type of issue. Updated my ps4 to the pro now my Xbox is having an issue with the TV but the ps4 is fine.

So the Xbox dashboard loads every single time and everything is okay, I start a game then the tv looses signal to the console as if HDR has something to do with it...

I restored the Xbox and redid everything thinking it was the Xbox but that didn’t solve it. I did some faffing and found that holding the power button on the tv remote to hard turn it off, then back on solves it. What could be causing this? Anybody had a similar issue?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
batman55
Explorer

I have had the exact same issue as stated here. Mine doesn’t do it everytime that is the weird thing. It hadn’t done it for awhile however it has started doing it again recently. 

profile.country.GB.title
JamesBuigues
Explorer

Just had a read and noticed that we’re both on hdmi 2; like you said, it isn’t all the time.

strange isn’t it? IVe been looking at the video settings between Xbox and PlayStation to see if there’s a difference in what’s turned on etc but haven’t noticed, although the Xbox lets you pick more things such as bits per pixel, which I have set to 10 as it reckons the TV is able of it.