Join now - be part of our community!

Retaining Favourites as defaut Channel Mode

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
ratsea
Explorer

Retaining Favourites as defaut Channel Mode

This maybe answered elsewhere but I couldn't find it. I have a new 49XG9005 and have set up Favorites for Freesat and Freeview. I have limited the channel list and rearranged the order to my choice. If I am watching say BBC1HD from my Favorites and switchoff, the set remembers the BBC1HD and whether it was Freesat or Freeview but it doesn't retain the Channel Mode as Favorites so + and - are the main channellist and you have to go TV>down to Favorites then select the channel.

Isn't it possible to set a default to retain favorites at switch on and startup exactly where you switched off?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Unfortunately no

Not helpful at all, this is incredible. How about children turning on tv wishing to see favourite kids channels right away. No, on Sony tv A8 you have to click on guide, red button, click on favourites then click twice again. Horrible. Really annoying doing it daily several times. Sony change your mind, please. My last Sony I bought.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Martincera, thanks for the suggestion, but you might want to contact Sony directly as this is a user based community.