Join now - be part of our community!

Kd65ag8 oled picture problem

profile.country.GB.title
RusCook

Kd65ag8 oled picture problem

I'm getting blurred edges on the picture on all formats(HD,uhd,hdr) Got sky Q connected on hdmi2, I've changed to 1080p to access the screen settings & then changed back to 2160 but it's still happening. Anyone got any solutions or changes I need to make to the setting to cure this problem PLEASE 

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

Make sure the HDMI settings on the TV are set to Enhanced

profile.country.GB.title
RusCook

Yes it's on enhanced thanks 👍

profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

It maybe a SkyQ setting, do you have the choice of selecting the screen size or adjusting you screen size? This also may be possible in the Sony TV settings/Display and Sound/ Screen....I don't know as I have never come across the problem...

profile.country.GB.title
RusCook

I've changed my Sky Q box back to 1080p just to access the screen settings on the TV (can't do it when Sky Q is set to 2160) but I'm still having the same problem with the screen being blurry around the edges

profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

Change the TV.

Settings/Display & Sound/ Screen/ Display area or Screen position or Auto Display Area etc...etc... Mess around with those

And can you not do that with the Q Box? Select Display Area etc?

profile.country.GB.title
RusCook

Trying everything at the moment, mainly with TV setting as there's not much in the Sky Q settings to change, at the moment live TV is ok its only happening on my recordings/downloads from the sky box thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
Eskimosony

Swap the HDMI socket on the TV and change you HDMI cable if you can, just to rule that out as the problem. However is there playback settings on the Sky Q Box as it sounds like a problem with playback now, maybe a duff SSD (Which I doubt) but probably a Playback setting or faulty cable/socket (I'm sorry I don't have Sky Q so can't check)

profile.country.GB.title
RusCook

Will look into it thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi Rus,

Did it solve the issue?