Join now - be part of our community!

Eurosport 2 HD

profile.country.GB.title
fifofifiak
Explorer

Eurosport 2 HD

On my Sony KD-55 A1 I can not tune Eurosport 2  HD channel.

My provider(KATES Slovakia)) told me that it is a mistake Sony Android TV.

They changed the frequency  of this program two months ago and since then I can not tune these program, or the TV does not decode this program.

Any solution?

Thank you.

FifoFifiak

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

How do you receive you channels?

A possible cause could be a bend cable or some other issues of the antenna that blocks a certain frequency range.

Would be interesting if you can tune this channel on a different TV.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
fifofifiak
Explorer

I tried the second Panasonic TV and the same. Eurosport 2HD is not decoded.

There will propably be a problem with CA module and a card.

profile.country.GB.title
fifofifiak
Explorer

Any solution?

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@fifofifiak 

Ask KATES Slovakia how come, if this is a problem with Sony Android, that you get it on your Panasonic as well.

It seems to me that it is either a problem with them, or with Eurosport 2HD themselves.

But looking at your problem from the UK is greatly hindered by ‘KATES Slovakia’ not showing in any Google search I do; I presume they are maybe a satellite service, maybe cable, maybe an ISP, maybe all three; but I can’t tell.

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
fifofifiak
Explorer

Hi.

I come not from  GB but from Slovakia.

Kates is a kabel provider in our Town.

Eurosport 2 HD still do not work  in my TV set Sony.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

Hi @fifofifiak 

Yes, I realised that. 

But you use a small local cable provider in your town in Slovakia, so small they don’t even show up on the internet, and the problem you have affects a Panasonic TV as well as a Sony.

So clearly, despite KATES’ excuse, this isn’t just a Sony problem, and the common denominator here is KATES.

Which probably no-one on the Sony Community knows about, unless you are very lucky.

You should go back to KATES and ask them to fix it, as you have the problem on two TVs of different makes. And it is them you are paying for a channel you can’t watch, and what are they going to do about that?

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…