Join now - be part of our community!

Cant register new TV

profile.country.IE.title
DannyMellor
New

Cant register new TV

Hi,  I'm having difficulty registering my new KD - 49XF8796 TV. There is no drop down for this TV. Is there another way of registering please? 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Danny, 

Welcome to the Sony community.

I've checked and this TV model is appearing in the drop down menu on the website for me. 

Can you let me know if you are using the following page here?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

jBr312
New

same issue here, there is no dropdown no matter I type...
Tried Edge, FF, Chrome on windows...

Might be related to following browser log...

1. SCRIPT7016: SCRIPT7016: Use of XMLHttpRequest with the synchronous flag set to true is deprecated due to its impact on user-perceived site performance.
    new ui build version 5.5.2 - flowplayer updated
    gdprnotice
  4. 0: Unable to get property 'isPersonal' of undefined or null reference
    Autoformfill_ContentScript.js (1,168)

Hi Sean

Im dannyjmellor now, not DannyMellor.

No, the link doesnt work, Im actually in Ireland and the link is sending me to the UK site. It will not let me login to the UK site.

Thanks

Danny

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Danny,

You can access the Ireland page here to register your TV.  You will need to create an account first, if you haven't done this already.

If you're still having issues I would get in touch with the support team who will be able to help further.

Let me know how you get on?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

Edmul1
New

I am having the same issue, it looks like the KD-49XF8796 is a UK model and is not appearing in the Irish dropdown list for registration.

The UK site does not allow me to login with my email that is connected to the Irish site.

Can the KD-49XF8796 model be added to the catalogue for the Irish site so that we can register it please.

Thanks for your help :yahoo: