Join now - be part of our community!

77in AG9 or xh9050

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Greekevangelist
Explorer

77in AG9 or xh9050

not sure what to get. sending back hx005, is it worth getting the OLED AG9 or the xxh9050 model? are either HMDI 2.1 compatible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

The q70 should be a q70t model if not full array and xh90 should be better...but an oled is amazing. If you have the budget no doubt

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Xh90 is the only 4k sony tv model sporting hdmi2.1 but ag9 is a whole different and better tv being a master oled one. Cost is also very different

profile.country.GB.title
Greekevangelist
Explorer

thanks for that. not Really going to use playstation 5 on it. 4k clarity is what I want. deciding if upgrading to xh9050 75in or pay x for the 77in AG9. from what your saying its much better? I assume even better then the 75in Zf9? I don't think the xh9005 model I have which im sending back, is that amazing for 4K-had a Samsung QLED 75in Q70 was actually better and that was not full array LED.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

The q70 should be a q70t model if not full array and xh90 should be better...but an oled is amazing. If you have the budget no doubt
profile.country.GB.title
Greekevangelist
Explorer

So if it was you and money no object, 75in ZH9, xh9050 to 77in AG9-even though this is 2019 model as no newer 77in for 2020?