annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

cashback sony = scam?

profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

cashback sony = scam?

Good afternoon,

Bought a TV and a soundbar during black friday 2018

Followed all the process and sent 1 envelop with the documents (including the barcode) for the TV and another one for the soundbar (including the barcode)

4 months later still nothing from sony (I requested cashback on TV and set of rear speakers)

Called the customer service that said they did not received the barcodes.

It was promised they will investigate and come back to me. Which they never did of course.

Going into forums I see MANY similar complains

What are you doing SONY? 

It seems to me you are either dishonest or incompetent. Probably both.

I have little hopes from the feedabck I see on forums that you will do anything to solve the issue.

I still give you a chance to make it good with receiving the cashback and the rear speakers together with an apology.

Else you can consider that you have lost a customer for life. 

I'll make sure to give maximum possible exposure to the way you handle customers via all social networks that I am using (over 10k followers, 90% based in the Netherlands). This to avoid other people to fall into this situation.

Make it good and the message I can give is that you handled it professionally. Don't and face the consequences.

9 ANTWOORDEN 9
profile.country.NL.title
Bibi_Sony
Community Team

Hi Joss,

Could you please send me a private message with your registration number? I will internally check your status.

Kind regards,

Bibi

profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

Bibi,

I see you  changed the name of the topic removing the word scam. I add it again. No reason people cannot see that and that it does not appear when using google.

I sent you the registration numbers, please confirm you received them.

When you solve it and deliver as per it should have been it is ok to change word scam by incompetent.

I look forward for hearing from you this week that issue is solved. I have been waiting 4 months already so won't accept any further delay.

Joss

profile.country.NL.title
Bibi_Sony
Community Team

Hi Joss,

I haven't changed the line, probably someone else. Thanks for sending your registration number, I will check the status and come back to you asap.

Kind regards,

Bibi

profile.country.NL.title
Sigiphoto
Expert

@JossNetherlands 

Although I understand your frustration about the cashback procedure I don't think you should have used the Sony community forum to express this in the manner you did.

It is a quit impendent message and to my opinion the wrong route.

You can fill in a complaint form on the website to get Sony into action;

https://services.sony.nl/supportmvc/nl/Contact/Email

If that does not help there are many consumer sites (like consumentenbond) which you can use to get the problem solved in a general way (not individually)

Statements like "face the consequences" are not helpfull to anyone.

I write this reply as an expert-user on the Sony Community, I am not a Sony employee (non of the expert/super-users are by the way).

Kind regards,

Sigi

mijn foto's op; 500px en
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Als de cashback ook in het engels was geschreven hebben ze het mogelijk niet begrepen. Het was tenslotte een Nederlandse cashback actie, zo ook is dit gedeelte het Nederlandstalige gedeelte in de Sony Community.

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

Thank you for your opinion 

google a bit and you will see that people going the way your proposed are not helped and get nowhere 

full attention on social media is unfortunately the only thing that seem to work with corporation

if I would have been helped when I called and take seriously I would not have needed such post 

now I won’t let it go before this is solved

time for Sony to take customers seriously 

again google it and you will see it is not a singular accident but many have the same

profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

Ik spreek ook Nederlands 

Maar Engels communicatie is makkelijker om later wereldwijd te delen als ik moet.

profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

Got told by Bibi that the problem would be solved and received now this feedback

Dear Mr. Basile,
Once again we verified your participation but unfortunately we did not receive the documents by post. The action is already closed so that means we can not be of any help to you. However we thank you very much for your purchase and hope you will enjoy your soundbar!

Best regards,

UNQUOTE

Is that a joke? I confirm SONY = INCOMPETENT and SONY CASHBACK = SCAM,

profile.country.NL.title
JossNetherlands
Lid

Again today a message that nothing will be done because my documents were never received according to SONY.

Talking to a wall here.

Customer Service is ZERO

Asking name and phone number from the customer service manager was declined. Seriously???

You do not even accept to have your customers on the phone?

I got the fact that your process is to have original documents to avoid risk of fraud

But seriously I provided you pictures of the bloody barcodes that I took before to send them to you.

Plus your concern is to pay twice, how hard it is if someone will claim it after me to decline it. Simply becauise anyway the period to claim is over.

How do you think it is possible that so many people send you documents and you loose them all.

I send 2 separate enveloppes, one for each product. There is no way you did not received any. You just are poorly organizedm, incompetent or dishonest.

You service is absolutely pathetic and I won't stop following until this is solved so you better get your things together and fix it finally.

And I expect someone to call me and be considered instead of sending generic pathetic replies than you do not even dare to sign with a name.

waiting for your reply.