Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XZ3 major problems after Android 10 update

iBoss
Visitor

Xperia XZ3 major problems after Android 10 update

Hello everyone,

Here is the list of the major problems I encountered after I updated to Android 10 (Fresh installation):

-Stuttering (lagging between switching apps and browsing thru photos)

-Camera loads after trying to take a photo, close on itself, and when I go to gallery photo wasn't there, and some times appears as broken photos (black)

- Fingerprint responds with a delay, and some times after 3rd attempt. in Android 9 was faster with 0 delay

- Battery drains faster than Android 9

- Calls: my voice isn't heard on loud speaker (some times on earpiece too) so I have to hangup and call again.

My complain about Android 10 bad design and lack of features:

DARK MODE: it's not really dark, it's night blue.. there should be a 3 dark mode colors: pitch black, dark gray and night blue. (it's an OLED not an LCD) all other manufacturers has pitch black or at least dark gray in their menu! 

THE DIALER: remains white while switching to the night blue theme, and it has an irrelevant ugly pink menu

THE EXCLUDING OF THE NAVIGATION GESTURES WAS A BIG MAJOR MISTAKE FROM SONY

all other crappy and old smartphones from different manufacturers has been updated with the new navigation gestures!  WHY NOT XZ3 and XZ2 SERIES at least!!!

my last feedback:

SONY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR SOFTWARE ENGENEERING STRATEGY TO THEIR FUTURE XPERIA TO BRING A BETTER CAMERA AND USER INTERFACE EXPERIENCE!

Finally, I hope this message will be heard and taken in consideration!

THANK YOU!

0 REPLIES 0