Join now - be part of our community!

All problems with XZP Dual-pie-47.2.A.10.107

Marioss
Visitor

All problems with XZP Dual-pie-47.2.A.10.107

Hi guys, i really want to know if will be some fix updates, because there are still some problems in software and i want phone without these problems, just like when i bought it ☹️

1) bt with dualshock 4 - still laging (when i bought this beautifull device all things works without any problem)   

2) Xperia assist - gaming - if i play any game around 30 minutes/1 hour my settings for gaming (xperia assist icon turns on when i use one of the game i choose in settings) turns itself off (without my consent)  

3) Wifi, bt, nfc.. etc icons in settings (quick selection or how can i call it), sometimes looks like they are turned off (black), but they are turned on (they should shine blue)  

What i have tried and the result: Factory reset - still same problems, Xperia Companion = still same problems

Ps : If these problems have already been solved (will be new fix update) sorry, but I found nothing anywhere. If you don't understund what i mean i can explain it.

Thanks so much for any answer

17 REPLIES 17
Marioss
Visitor

So does this mean there will be no possible fix update? Or similar software problems are no longer solved on old models because support is over? I dont want to change my daily phone (yeah i have also Xperia 1, but i still prefer to use xzp). I really need official solution/answer for it not just view... 😩

Ps : if there is anyone with same problems write here your sentence or if there is anyone with this device (also i dont know if there are any sw differences between single and dual version) and Dualshock 4 V2 take them and try them few times today and another day (bt connection lags appears alternately (sometimes it works sometimes not).

Marioss
Visitor

What else can i try to fix these problems? 

MarimbO
Visitor

Do you have the same problem with the xperia 1 ??

Marioss
Visitor

No, i have problem only with this xz p, other phones like x1, z5 etc works normally without lags and other problems... And also i try it on fully new second Dualshock 4 v2 and all is still same 😩

MarimbO
Visitor

Does the other devices that you tested the same Android 9 build number 47.2.A.10.107 ??

Marioss
Visitor

My other devices? What do you mean? Or like me and others with xzp (we all have same last newest update) ? Or my Xperia 1 etc (no)? 

JesicaN
Visitor

there is a big discussion here. 2 days ago, I got the opportunity to try a single version of xzp and it's exactly the same .. Now, what can we do with it ? 😕
Marioss
Visitor

Honestly i dont know... How i sad i was in official service and all is 100% ok and i tryed also everything like xperia companion, restarting, save mode, factory reset... 

JesicaN
Visitor

One thing I don't understand: where is some support that can help. I don't mean it badly, but all is definitely better than ignoring