Join now - be part of our community!

About the device warranty

TayfunBAYAZIT
Visitor

About the device warranty

Merhaba İyi calısmalar vatan bilgisayardan aldığım seri nolu cihazım tarafimdan kırıldı ve garanti servisinde 

630,00 TL fatura karsılında yaptirdim.sonra cihaz geldiğinde bir süre sonra tekrar arıza yaptı ve tekrar garantiye gonderdim ve cihaz garanti kapsamında ucretsiz olarak ana kart degisim yapıldı .ve cihaz yine bir arıza yaptı ( yanlarda sararma)  servise gonderdim musteri hatasıdır diyip 950 .00 TL fatura cıktı ve musteri hatasıdır dediler sorun ise cihaz kasası kenarlarında darbeler varmıs fakat ben cihazı ilk servise gonderdigim de kenarlarında darbeler zaten mevcuttu   00:30 suları cihazım cumartesi sabah tekrar servise gönderdim bana nasıl yardımcı olabilirsiniz ben 18 yıllık bir Sony kullanıcısıyım TV'de evimde TV, telefon, muzik seti vb.Tayfun BAYAZIT irtibat numaram ilginiz için simdiden tesekkurler ediyorum

Hello, Good work, my device number  I bought from home country was broken by me and in warranty service

630,00 TL against the invoice. After the device arrived, after a while it failed again and sent back to warranty and the device was replaced free of charge under the warranty. They said that the TL bill is out and the customer error is the problem, there were blows on the edges of the device case, but when I sent the device to the first service, there were blows on the edges already. , phone, music set, etc.Tayfun BAYAZIT Thank you for your interest.

gt

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @TayfunBAYAZIT, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

For questions regarding your warranty, please get in touch with your Local support team as this is a Global user based forum and the warranty varies between markets/countries.

Tap the link below > tap on "Sony Mobile" and choose your country in the drop down menu and you will find their contact information.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/