Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio "benefits"

profile.country.en_GB.title
HJPinBeds
Visitor

Vaio "benefits"

I tried to use the Vaio Benefits facility (via View programs), but (after registration) my name is corrupted with prefix  Now I cannot access that service.

Reply from that server (https://registration.sonystyle-europe.com/vaio/Sorry.asp?Action=SNExist&sn=nmu😞

"We're sorry, but we cannot find your registration details.

Possible reasons:
1. You entered a wrong serial number.
Please verify the serial number on the back/bottom of your VAIO and try again.
2. The name you entered is different from the name of the registrant.
During the registration process, the first and last name of the registrant is linked to the serial number that is being registered. Please verify you entered the correct name and serial number and try again.
3. You bought your VAIO second hand.
Please contact our Registration Service at VAIO Support. They can reset the registration details of the previous owner allowing you to reregister your VAIO as your own.
4. The serial number you have entered is unknown to SONY.
Please verify the serial number on the back/bottom of your VAIO and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our Registration Service at VAIO Support."
The serial number is correct and is known to Sony, hence my registration and presence in this Vaio community. The PC was bought new. So the only reason left is 2. - BUT I cannot amend the names sent to access this service.
What to do?
Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0