Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO FZ21Z

profile.country.en_RO.title
babjuc
Visitor

VAIO FZ21Z

Hy everyone. I bought a vaio laptop 4 years ago from a store in my city, in witch they told me there is no guaranty on paper and if i have a problem to contact sony directly. Ok so far so good. After two weeks in witch my guaranty has expired my laptop crash down for some reason. I caled sony romania, and they told me that my laptop has no more a valid guaranty, but that my videocard has a lifetime guaranty so if the problem is from the graphic card sony will repair the damage without me paying anything. It was proved that the problem was indeed the graphic card, so they fix it. Now, from yesterday i have the same problem again. I called, and they told me that i have to repair my sony vaio from my own money beacause Sony only provide guaranty for this model for 4 years, but guess what? That 4 years expired in 30 nov 2011, so again there are just two weeks from the time that my guaranty expired.

I don't understand how Sony, a big company like this can play with something like this? I payed almoust 1500 euro for this laptop because i was sure when i boughted that for at least 10 years i will have a very good laptop. Now after 4 years i have to start invest in him beacause as i read in several internet official posts by NVIDIA and SONY, this model has a issue problem with the laptop design, and that is why this graphic cards are burning out.

I'am thinking very seriosly to start a law process against SONY, beacuse it's not possible for a notebook that cost so much, to broke so fast.

0 REPLIES 0