Join now - be part of our community!

Unimpressed with the HELP provided by the websites and update killed my console.

profile.country.GB.title
chrmonin8
New

Unimpressed with the HELP provided by the websites and update killed my console.

so yeah, as of patch 4.5 my PS4 wont boot up. i know that it was last year but i have been trying to fix it myself since then with no success as my machine is a day one console and long out of warrenty. there was a glimmer of hope when i saw the boot screen briefly this morning but that was it. 2 seconds and now nothing again. 

i have tried the website to find the contact us but that just keeps looping me to the select category page both on this site and the playstation one. is there anyway to contact sony to talk to them about a solution whether it is a fix or replacement, or do i need to contact the CEO about it as i am getting no where with sonys customer service. 

if this cannot be fixed or continue to get nowhere with customer service then im thinking of converting to xbox, as dirty as that feels. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

As this is the Sony Electronics community forum, I would recommend posting your question on the Sony PlayStation forums here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc