Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 Support (Not)

TeddiMud
New

PS4 Support (Not)

For all the years building my support of their system over Xbox it has all been obliterated in 2 weeks of the worst customer service I have EVER come across.

PS4 banned my account because they took a payment twice and then returned it twice (in error) Then said I had recalled the payment (i hadn't) so I owed them £11.97. I even sent them a voucher for £15 to resolve it but still they have failed to reactivate my account.. At least 8 phone calls and numerous emails have been replied to with an utter load of garbage and lies....Cannot express how disappointed I am with what whoud be a progressive custmoer facing entertainment company.

PlayStation Incident: 170404-003778]

Sort yourselves out...

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi TeddiMud,

For PlayStation issues, you'll need to post over in the PlayStation Forum

Best wishes, 

Pascale_F

TeddiMud
New

Thanks Pacale

How am I meant to post the Playstation Forum when you banned my account for a problem you created???

Look up incedent 170404-003778, the support service are the biggest bunch of lying jokers I have ever come across. The whole company should be ashamed

You can post that whereever you want....

profile.country.GB.title
Pete_B

Hi TeddiMud

A Sony Electronics, PlayStation and related products aren't something that we have any involvement with so this isn't something that we're able to help with. We oversee audio, video and digital imaging products. While part of the same Sony family, PlayStation is run independently of Sony UK.

Regards,

Pete

TeddiMud
New

As part of the Sony family their actions reflect upon all your divisions and products. It is therefore something you may wish to pass on to some one in authority as noone at PlayStation seems to giving a flying about customer service or product satisfaction...
TeddiMud
New

As part of the Sony family their actions reflect upon all your divisions and products. It is therefore something you may wish to pass on to some one in authority as noone at PlayStation seems to giving a flying about customer service or product satisfaction...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In addition to what Pete_B says above, you can contact Playstation Support via:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/contact-us/

They also have a PS Support Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK

Cheers

TeddiMud
New

haha are you serious? I have been emailing and speaking to Playstation support for over 3 weeks , they are a complete waste of time and categorical liars (listen to the tapes) .

I cannot understate how a company as big as Sony does not have a complaints department, it is ludicrous ...
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @TeddiMud

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Have you created another account on the Playstation forum and posted there yet?

That really will be the place that you can possibly get some help.