jumpsuit
Expert

Its time to revive the funnies

Time to revive the funnies  :slight_smile:

195 REPLIES 195
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hahahaha wonder if she was stuck up there until someone happened along to help her down.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL I saw a similar picture with the caption:

"No Granny, Bingo is closed!"

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

In part celebration of:

"The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug - Now available on Video Unlimited..."

(Well not really lol but it was a good excuse to post these :D)

The-Hobbit-Funny-Compilation-277.jpg

funny-Hobbit-shoes-Bilbo-walking.jpg

smoking.jpg

:yahoo:

Anonymous
Not applicable

The last two is so bad that its almost funny!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering IPL 2014 is about to start in an hour:

funny-cricket-wallpapers6.jpg

11.jpg

Oh one more:

Cheerleaders Chris Gayle Funny.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Lol at the umpire star jump Quinnicus.

b427938979d7c34b6423646113b3cd5e.jpg

abe75551dd5ab9366102bf727cbadc80.jpg

436c3a1a18e0d29c3fb016e3240e1561.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love the reference to Run Forest Run !

Life is like a box of chocolates....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a picture, but thought that this was a highly amusing write up.  Its in reference to David Cameron getting stung by a Jelly Fish.

Taken from :

http://eveningharold.com/2014/04/18/i-stung-pm-not-to-punish-but-to-enable-says-jellyfish/

"

The jellyfish who yesterday stung David Cameron as he swam off Arrieta beach in Lanzarote has denied intentionally upsetting him.

“My actions were in no way harmful or a punishment,” said Floaty Steve who has lived in the water off the beach for the last two years. “David Cameron wasn’t swimming he was just wobbling about. He was, to be precise, shirking. So I gave him a sting to enable him to work harder and really tear through the water before he ran up the beach wailing that his arm was all owie and crying for his nanny.”

“Some may criticise my actions on the grounds that I live in the sea and have every advantage when it comes to swimming and that, in a sense, I was just picking on someone weaker than myself but to those critics I say: yes, it hurt, yes, it worked.”

Floaty Steve said that in these difficult times sacrifices have to be made just not by him or any of his chums.

“We’re all in this together,” he said. “Except I’m basking in a lovely warm sea and you’re not. And that’s what’s best for the beach as a whole right now. We need to crack down on fat posh blokes in stupid trunks bobbing around in the shallows and ensure a fairer deal for everyone who looks like a jellyfish, talks like a jellyfish and is in fact a jellyfish.”

“Today, I used my tentacles to give David Cameron the dignity of work. He’ll thank me for it later.”

"

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

LOL! These are so funny..., here's some more!

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_001.jpg

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_043.jpg

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_070.jpg

Stock 3P Photos_Funny_021.jpg

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

ROFL at the T shirt pic.