profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Its time to revive the funnies

Time to revive the funnies  :slight_smile:

195 REPLIES 195
profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

hahaha, I haven't had a drink yet, maybe go and find a bit of Irish later :dizzy:

hmmmm, there doesn't seem to have been enough "boundary pushing" around here lately :devil:

Actually, in answer to your rhetorical question, probably up some mountain up north with his bike, he's a man of the fresh air these days :cool:

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

hmmmm, there doesn't seem to have been enough "boundary pushing" around here lately

Actually, in answer to your rhetorical question, probably up some mountain up north with his bike, he's a man of the fresh air these days

I agree but this is not the place it was a few years back, neither is it Chuckalicious  - no cat decaps please :wink:

If you are still in contact with Dave please send him my regards and let him know that he is missed – not that he would consider coming back after the way he and others were treated:smileyangry:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
tellingd
Visitor

I can't believe this 'place' still exists :anguished:

Damn that FB place - I knew I should have deleted my account over there - how is everyone?

Dave :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Dave and great to see you back here after all these years:smileyhappy:.

Yes, still exists but not the place it was – too many of the old hands deserted us.

Stick around and create havoc :devil:

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

tellingd wrote:

I can't believe this 'place' still exists

Damn that FB place - I knew I should have deleted my account over there - how is everyone?

Dave

Wow a blast from the past, nice to hear from you again..:smileyhappy:

tellingd
Visitor

I don't have the Sony kit anymore, which is bad, but I also don't have the psychotic wife anymore either, which is good! :devil:

May stop by from time to time to wind up a few folks . . .

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

May stop by from time to time to wind up a few folks . . .

Do that Dave as we need you and your ilk to revive what was a fun place to hang out :slight_smile:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thalamus. wrote:

Yes it was, so thinking of fun times went hunting a found this thread.

This particular thread or is there a link missing:thinking:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hmmm the link was supposed to cover the word thread but seems that the link is actually just the full stop..

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I'm not quite sure what has happened to Pandora's Avatar?

Presumably she has not logged into the new Forums and it has changed to a part of her email address!

:thinking: