Join now - be part of our community!

Cash back problem and no customer service contact!

profile.country.GB.title
djw___
New

Cash back problem and no customer service contact!

I purchased a Sony TV from Peter Jones in November 17, influenced by the advertised promotion of £300 cash back. Despite following the onerous and tedious terms and online application claim, i have still not received my cash back. The claim appears to be handled by sonyeurope@mail.sony-europe.com but it is impossible to find a relevant customer service contact, and they do not reply to that email address. I definitely regret purchasing Sony. Grateful for any advice.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @djw___ and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Please contact Sony Support on +44 (0) 2073652810

and they will be able to help.

Other members have had some problems regarding the cashback system

but most have been sorted after phoning them :slight_smile:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
djw___
New

Thank you for that contact number, i did get through to someone  helpful who advised that it actually takes 28 days for the refund to show; as opposed to the 5 working days advised by email. That will be  3 months after purchasing the product that the refund arrives - not exactly great service from Sony. But I will continue to wait.

thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Trevelyan
Explorer

djw_New, similar situation here - a6000 camera purchased 27 November, Cashback applied for on 8 December,  claim approved 8 January, yet still no payment received. Only two working days left to pay out before the 28 days are up, Sony Support!
Hugh7561
New

@djw___ wrote:

I purchased a Sony TV from Peter Jones in November 17, influenced by the advertised promotion of £300 cash back. Despite following the onerous and tedious terms and online application claim, i have still not received my cash back. The claim appears to be handled by sonyeurope@mail.sony-europe.com but it is impossible to find a relevant customer service contact, and they do not reply to that email address. I definitely regret purchasing Sony. Grateful for any advice.

Hi djw_

Im having the same problem. (£300 cash back)They actually sent me an email requesting I resend all my details within 10 days as some were missing....I done this right away and after 4/5 emails to them with no reply I'm still no futher on. 

Everytime I look at my new TV I feel like kicking it as feel conned with the offer of the cash back 😤😤😤