Join now - be part of our community!

KD-55AG9

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

KD-55AG9

My KD-55AG9 Bravia TV has a patch in the centre of the tv about 6 inch round where skin tones turn a yellow/green colour and blonde hair turns a shade of yellowy green any idea what is causing it and can it be fixed, got tv in 2019.

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.GB.title
Sonyvores
Contributor

oh nothign can be done, only a replacement (under warranty or buying a new one) will "fix" it.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

@jimf63, did you manage to resolve the issue? 

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Dealing with Sony today as I work Mon-Fri 08:00 - 18:00 and the Sony support team work Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 I am not home in time to follow their instructions but they have e mailed me to try a factory reset and want proof of purchase which I will email them with results tomorrow.

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi Rooobb

Just found my curry's receipt and they registered the TV with Sony for a five year Guarantee in 2019 .

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey jimf63, are they going to service the TV?

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi HannahEd01

Not yet I have been given a list of things to try which I will try tonight as I was away for Easter weekend and couldn't try so fingers crossed for tonight.

Jimf63

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi HannahEd01

Great News 😁

Sony have replaced my KD-55AG9 Bravia Oled with the same model under warranty the support team couldn't  be more helpful 👍

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi Rooobb

Thanks for your advice

Great News 😁

Sony have replaced my KD-55AG9 Bravia Oled with the same model under warranty the support team couldn't  be more helpful 👍

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi Piscie

Thanks for your help.

Great News 😁

profile.country.GB.title
jimf63

Hi Griffin_door

Thanks for your advice.

Great News 😁