Visitor

Recovery DVD ?

I have formatet my notebook.
How can i get my Windows XP back???

22 REPLIES 22
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Yeah I would do it on kee-lo.info but the bandwidth it's going to use is going to annoy my hosts.

The same problem here. It would be a bit expensive after hitting my traffic limit.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Well it wouldn't be me paying those fees thats why I don't want to do it

mvanwambeke
Visitor

There is a knowledge base on the website.

But of course there will nothing mentioned about non Sony Memory :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

A forum FAQ might be easier too

RyanNicon
Visitor

sounds like a nice idea but then again you do have the SEARCH at the top of the page lol

but yeah a FAQ would be good

TygerTyger
Visitor

It's one of the forum golden rules that some people will not search and will not read sticky threads. With respect to this I fear that it would not make too much difference.

kee-lo_

It's one of the forum golden rules that some people will not search and will not read sticky threads. With respect to this I fear that it would not make too much difference.

You're right TT

HITS-UK
Visitor

Agreed but an FAQ page will at least allow a directive thread to be referred to. Save a lot of typing.

There was an old joke about a load of regulars in a bar. A visitor arrived just as one man shouted "15" to which everyone laughed. As he ordered his drink, another shouted "37" to which there was another round of raucus laughter. A short while later someone else souted "73" to which there was general mirth.

The stanger asked the barman "What gives?" to which the barman replied "They've all known each other for so long that all the jokes had been told time after time. They numbered them years ago, now they just shout the number and they all know the joke."

The man pondered this for a moment before shouting "125". The bar was silent for a moment or two before side-splitting laughter started for nearly five minutes.

The man asked the barman why this produced such a long laugh.

The barman said - simple - they'd never heard it before!

Now about those FAQs ...

kee-lo_

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TygerTyger
Visitor

Hahaha. Someday, all forums will be like this.

And I suspect a broken latch will be known as a number 13 from this point on.