Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth Mouse malfunction

profile.country.en_GB.title
RonXonVaio
Visitor

Bluetooth Mouse malfunction

Why does my bluetooth mouse stop working after I click on a Gadget. I have to switch the computer off/on to recover? TouchPad continues to work OK.

Computer 3 weeks old , mouse 2 weeks old. Computer i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73 GHz. 64 bit OS. No extras

Message was edited by: RonXonVaio

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.fi_FI.title
Akith.
Visitor

What bluetooth mouse and computer you've got? I have Vaio VGP-BMS10 mouse and Vaio VPCF11Z1E laptop, and it also sometimes stops workig. I'm not sure is it because of some application or what? And it's also pretty hard to get connected after that. I usually just close it and try it after a while, and that helps sometimes. But sometimes I also have to reboot to make it work again.

profile.country.en_GB.title
RonXonVaio
Visitor

It's nice to know that I am not alone. Perhaps someone can help

My computer is a vaio vpcf13moe and the mouse is a vaio vgp-bms20.

profile.country.fi_FI.title
Akith.
Visitor

Hi,

I may have found an answere to this problem. I went to the computers services panel by typing "services.msc" to the start up search bar. Then located a "Bluetooth Support Service" it says that this service controls the detection of bluetooth devices. I had it on "Manual" and I switched it on "Automatic". Haven't tried it that long but so far so good. Though this may not be good for the security if bluetooth devices can log in automatically.